Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Sea" my humour!!!

Firstly, for all those new to reading my blog, just to give you an idea of the utter foolishness i can commit at times by just opening my mouth, i would direct you to my dear friend's description of a superbly humorous yet spontaneous and totally unintentional "self cracked joke" if it even qualified for the same, which you can happily enjoy here.
oh and for the record, I'm the mighty "Abba" if it hasn't dawned upon you yet!!

Ok now I'm dead sure all of you have been to that page and back, and yes, "seamen" hahahah!!! lol... let me share the aftermath of that incident which surprisingly my buddy hasn't covered there!! So, this great incident takes place, and what do you know - couple of days later, a friend of mine, totally irrelevant to the club (astro club, remember, from buddy's blog?), my college, or anyone in it (I had thought so till then), calls me up and he doesn't say "hi" or anything, but is laughing on the other side and greets me with a cool "tu kay mhane trip la mhanalas - "my seamen have deserted me"???!!! ho ka?!!" - now just for a formal translation, it means "it seems you said on a trip "...." ??!! really?!!" Oh my god, my disgrace (FICTIONAL totally, I am "in all respects" fit and fine!!) was out in public!! who could have... or rather, HOW could have!!! lol.. I didn't bother to explain him the intricate happenings of the incident till date - on the phone I just laughed (as if to show a good sense of humour.. hehe) and asked him how in devil's name did he know!! and just trailed the convo of with a "ok look I got to go now bye.." Oh my god - that was like humiliation to the bone!!!! lol...

But yes I must admit, the one person who enjoyed all this - the doomsday like event and the aftermath, was..... don worry Anu it's not you for persuading buddy to post about it on his blog!! but it's ME!!! I was in total laughter and my day just went cool - all I had to do when I got anything upsetting me was take a flashback of the incident!! till date I can have a hearty laugh - my utter dumbness, buddy and enthu getting all hyper, and my savior-VRD, with his ingenious "pleeease vs pls" analogy to finally crack open the nut around my brain!!

So much for my "fellow sailors" - won't EVER try to put those two words into one!! lol...

5 comments:

A half light said...

you laugh too much dude. :|

well, for the record, i just couldn't stand round doing nothing to publicly project the utterly hilarious episode the trip peaked into! I reckoned you deserved some sort of trophy :D
I would've joined in, but then it would've turned grosser than enthu could've imagined..so I stayed put :D :D

cheers!

greySith said...

That's a classic... I'll ensure that your grandkids know about it (which is a paradox, since your condition makes no allowances for grandkids!).

You might want to be a little coherent though.

A half light said...

P.S. by the bye, both are pronounced in the same manner.

so, your defence crumbles...

Gautami said...

hmm..something like that can be expected outta u!BTW u shd try writing something on 'Being Lafdebaaz'!! ;)

greySith said...

"crack open the nut around my brain"

LMAO